Small tattoos are calculated individually depending on the complexity and location.
Please send an inquiry to get a quote.
The cost of a session for large projects varies between $1500 and $2000 + tax.
- Single session - $2000
- 2 days back to back - $1800/day
- 3 or more sessions during one month - $1500/day
Average sessions needed by area:
(all sessions are 12-8pm)
- Inner or outer forearm - 1-2
- Outer upper arm - 2-3
- Full arm sleeve or back - 6-7
- Full back piece or front panel - 5-7
- Chest piece - 3-4
- Leg sleeve - 7+
We accept cash, Zelle and credit card payments (3% transaction fee apply if paying by debit/credit card).
( For proper healing we recommend booking maximum 2 sessions back to back and have at least 2-3 weeks break before further sessions. That said you can plan up to 4 sessions in one month.Other options can be discussed as well )
Keep in mind that every project and person is unique, and tattoo is artistic work. Tattooing speed depending on the skin type, the size, complexity, and other factors not listed here, so here is no way to guarantee the exact amount of sessions your tattoo will take upfront.
Guest Spots & Conventions:
Rates are calculated individually depending on location. Please check the current schedule and ask for pricing.
Content: cost for a tattoo; prices and rates; NYC tattoo shop
You must be 18+ to make an appointment in our tattoo studio. NY state law prohibits artists from tattooing minors even with parental consent.
You must bring government issued photo ID (driver license, state ID or passport) to your appointment.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- For a single session tattoo a $500 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the appointment day and will go towards your tattoo session.
- For large projects a $1000 deposit is required at the time of booking and will go towards the final session. All sessions before the final must be paid in full. All sessions must be scheduled if you choose to book multiple sessions.
- Rescheduling a session is possible. We require at least 5 business days’ notice prior to your appointment. You may reschedule a session once. Rescheduling with less than 5 days’ notice or more than once, will result in your deposit being forfeit.
- Cancellations, or no-shows will result in your deposit being forfeit.
- If you are going to be late, please let us know immediately.
Note: Your session will still end at 8pm.
- A full day session is from 12pm to 8pm
- The first session of a new piece includes:
- stencil drawing
- station setup*, and;
- We do not setup stations in advance as we use sterile & single use only supplies.
- We ask our clients to shave the area being tattooed carefully the night before or in the morning before their session. We want to keep our studio sanitary and hair free.
(A $50 cleaning fee will be added if we need to shave you)
- Please learn TATTOO PREP & AFTERCARE recommendations.
- Describe your tattoo idea in full detail and attach all the images and references you like.
- Provide high quality photos of the area you want tattooed so I can think about how much space I have to work with. Please have someone help you take direct photos as mirror pics & selfies usually don’t have a good quality to them.
- Tattoo design is collaborative work. At the beginning of your first appointment, we will discuss and finalize your tattoo design together.
- If I'm given full freedom to choose the subject, the elements, and to design your tattoo, I will invest my own time and will prepare the design in advance.