Since each project is unique, we need to understand your idea before providing an estimate. To help us estimate the cost and number of sessions required for your project, please share the following information with us:
- High-quality photos of the intended area along with approximate measurements. For instance, if you wish to have a full arm sleeve, please take photos of your arm from various angles and measure its length and circumference at different points, such as the wrist, forearm, and widest area of the upper arm
- Any reference pictures or photos representing your idea and the style you’re looking for.
- Short explanation (if any)of how you want the elements to be composed and from what part you’d like to start.
- Preferred dates.
Please note that we cannot provide an estimate if any of the required information is missing.
- Tattoo design is collaborative work. At the beginning of your first appointment, we will discuss and finalize your tattoo design together.
- If Alex given full freedom to choose the subject, the elements, and to design your tattoo, he will prepare the design in advance for free. When you come to your appointment, your design will be ready for a tattoo.
- A full day session is from 12pm to 8pm
- The first session of a new piece includes:
- stencil drawing
- station setup*, and;
- We do not setup stations in advance as we use sterile & single use only supplies.
- We ask our clients to shave the area being tattooed carefully the night before or in the morning before their session. We want to keep our studio sanitary and hair free.
- Please learn TATTOO PREP & AFTERCARE recommendations.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- A $500 deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the appointment day and will go towards your tattoo session. If booking multiple sessions, deposit goes towards the last session. All session before the last must be paid in full.
- Rescheduling a session is possible. We require 5 business days’ notice prior to your appointment. You may reschedule a session once. Rescheduling with less than 5 days’ notice or more than once, will result in your deposit being forfeit.
- Cancellations, or no-shows will result in your deposit being forfeit.
- If you are going to be late, please let us know immediately.
Note: Your session will still end at 8pm.
For more info please contact INKED NYC Tattoo Shop:
+1 (212) 392-6483
You must be 18+ to make an appointment in our tattoo studio. NY state law prohibits artists from tattooing minors even with parental consent.
You must bring government issued photo ID (driver license, state ID or passport) to your appointment.